Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] Empty “But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC]

Message par Écosse/Kenneth Dim 21 Fév - 18:40

DOSSIER DE ÉCOSSE

“Eventually we all have to accept full and total responsibility for our actions, everything we have done, and have not done. ”

• Je recherche comme relations :

- Du historique
   - Du moins historique
   - Des gens sympas
   - Des gens moins sympas
   - Bref un peu de tout, tant que les idées sont là ♥

• Mes zones de rp  :

UA :
   ♦ Heroic Fantasy ;
   ♦ Pirates ;
   ♦ Science-fiction ;
   ♦ Marvel/DC Comics ;
   ♦ Post apocalyptique/survival ;
   ♦ Angoisse ;
   ♦ Virtual life ;
   ♦ Vie réelle ;

Historique :
   ♦ -3000 / 475 ;

{UC}

MES RPS

• Titre - ft Nom - Etat du rp

Écosse/Kenneth
Écosse/Kenneth

Fiche personnelle
Jauge de conscience:
“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] 335698rpgbar120/100“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] 799079rpgbar3  (20/100)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] Empty Re: “But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC]

Message par Écosse/Kenneth Dim 21 Fév - 18:42

MES RELATIONS
"Somebody like you can really make things all right for me."

NATION

Aliquam egestas tortor vel libero pulvinar, ut iaculis leo facilisis. Praesent pretium mattis dapibus.

NATION

Aliquam egestas tortor vel libero pulvinar, ut iaculis leo facilisis. Praesent pretium mattis dapibus.

NATION

NATION

Écosse/Kenneth
Écosse/Kenneth

Fiche personnelle
Jauge de conscience:
“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] 335698rpgbar120/100“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] 799079rpgbar3  (20/100)

“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] Empty Re: “But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC]

Message par France / Francis Dim 21 Fév - 19:24

Je crois qu'entre toi et moi, il peut y avoir un truc mon rouquin ;)
France / Francis
France / Francis

Fiche personnelle
Jauge de conscience:
“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] 335698rpgbar157/100“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] 799079rpgbar3  (57/100)

Message par Écosse/Kenneth Dim 21 Fév - 20:41

Owi mon Frenchie ♥

BFF ? Plus ? Moins (D:)~? c:
Écosse/Kenneth
Écosse/Kenneth

Fiche personnelle
Jauge de conscience:

Message par France / Francis Dim 21 Fév - 20:53

BFF + Ex, qu'en dis-tu ? ;)
France / Francis
France / Francis

Fiche personnelle
Jauge de conscience:
“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] 335698rpgbar157/100“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] 799079rpgbar3  (57/100)

Message par Écosse/Kenneth Dim 21 Fév - 21:22

Ca me va ♥ 8D
Écosse/Kenneth
Écosse/Kenneth

Fiche personnelle
Jauge de conscience:

Message par France / Francis Dim 21 Fév - 21:27

Ok ma poule :B
France / Francis
France / Francis

Fiche personnelle
Jauge de conscience:

Message par Prusse / Gilbert Lun 22 Fév - 6:15

Viens on boit de la bière et on bute des gens dans notre imagination *Wink wonk*
Prusse / Gilbert
Prusse / Gilbert

Fiche personnelle
Jauge de conscience:
“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] 335698rpgbar145/100“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love. . .someone to hold on to. . . someone--” | Scotland [UC] 799079rpgbar3  (45/100)
http://del-ightful.com/

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut